You can interact with the graph in the following ways:
- Drag and drop the entities into a better pattern for the database design
- LEFT CLICK an entity to lock it into place
- RIGHT CLICK an entity to unlock it (it will place itself according to the spring algorithm)
- DOUBLE LEFT CLICK an entity to toggle between displaying only the name of the Entity and also displaying the annotation text and list of attributes. If it is the central entity of its module the color coded band around the expanded display will be 2.5x thicker.
- DOUBLE RIGHT CLICK on a central entity (name in bold) to toggle between hiding and displaying the other entities in that module -- this is particularly useful when you want to focus on one aspect of a complicated database.
Built with Processing